This salad is at our holiday dinner every year. It is so delicious with some rolls or bread and we love to dip our bread in the juice. It is so simple and delicious! Would also be great over pasta!
ROASTED RED PEPPER SALAD
- 1 can med. black olives, drained
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts (drained well and cut if large quarters)
- 1 jar/can roasted red peppers drained and cut bite size (about 16 oz)
- 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic whole, but crushed with side of knife
- 1/4-1/2 c. good olive oil
Put it all in a bowl and let flavors meld couple hours. Serve room temp. with bread or rolls.