dgdfvdfvdf T Peanut Butter Brownie Tri
This is a completely decadent and sinful dessert. A few bites is enough and it will feed an army. But it is so pretty and so good. Just do some squats while it's baking. Then you can have a few more bites! The pictures did not come out very well, but it is very pretty to serve.
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE TRIFLE
From Taste of Home
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
DIRECTIONS:Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled.
Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).