Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TWD:BWJ Buttermilk Crumb Muffins


BUTTERMILK CRUMB MUFFINS

These muffins were fantastic!  Super easy and I was not expecting such a plain, and simple muffin to be so tasty.  But they were great.  I am not a huge fan of baking with shortening, so when I make them again, I will make them with butter.  They were also very sweet, even for a sweet tooth like mine, so I my try to ease up on the sugar next time.  If you use butter, line the pan with muffin liners as they stick!

Recipe was tried "as is", except for adding a bit of vanilla, which I make no baked good without.  Thanks for hosting Alisa from Easier than Pie for hosting!  For the recipe, head to hear blog!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the muffins, mine tasted good but looked like the Grand Canyon!

    ReplyDelete