Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Olive Brushcetta Roasted Chicken



So, I had my husband pick up some chicken from Sam's Club, because I wanted to make mustard crusted chicken.  It was a huge package of chicken and I am trying to use up pantry items in preparation for our move.  This is what I came up with.  A jar of olive bruschette from Trader Joe's.
This chicken was so incredible  Seriously, it was amazing!  It was an easy quick meal and looked so fancy and complicated, like I spent a long time making it.   A quick easy meal that I will definitely be making again!



OLIVE BRUSCHETTA ROASTED CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 jar olive bruschetta (I used Trader Joes)
  • 3-4 Bone in skin on chicken breasts
DIRECTIONS:


Pat skin dry and place chicken in gallon bag.  Dump whole jar of olive bruschetta in the bag over chicken and close bag and mush around with your fingers.  Put in refrigerator for a couple of hours.  Preheat oven to 400 and transfer chicken to baking dish.  Put finger under the skin and put some of the olive bruschetta under the skin too.  Bake for 45 minutes.  Cover and leave in oven and turn off oven.  Leave for 15 more minutes to let rest.  Remove from oven.  Slice up and pour juices over.

No comments:

Post a Comment